Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mr. Wibbles Makes a Friend

A buddy of mine who professes a fear of snakes stopped by last night to set up some music gear in the basement. He has read this blog before and knows all about my "special needs snake." I offered to show him Mr. Wibbles and he said sure.

I offered him the opportunity to back as far away as he wanted, but he bravely stood by as I opened Mr. Wibbles' container. After watching me hold Mr. Wibbles for a minute or two, he was able to bring himself to touch the scales. Quite a feat for an ophidiophobe.

Mr. Wibbles went on to eat another mouse F/T fuzzy last night. Struck true first time, great double-coil.

1 comment:

a_m_green said...

Hey, congrats on helping a friend get over his fear! :) I know that feeling, and it's great.... Also, congrats to Mr. Wibbles on a successful feed!!